APADue in 10hrs right now its 5am eastern time
For the topic I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of CHF and decreasing 30 day dreadmissio through diet and medication compliance
- Choose a clinical or topical area of interest that might be an area for you to focus your DNP Project. At this point, you can keep the area or topic broad (e.g. you may be interested in “30 day readmission” or “medication compliance” or “congestive heart failure and decreasing readmission” or “opioid addiction”).
- Once you identify a topical area, provide an overview of why this topical area or issue is of clinical significance. You should provide a background of the issue and its impact on the health of the population of interest. Be sure to include statistics or justification as to why one should be concerned about this topical area, or include other reports (such as economic reports or system/organizational reports) that have already been done to support the significance of the issue.
- Then identify ONE published QUALITY IMPROVEMENT article from a peer-reviewed journal that focuses on the area of interest (do not use a randomized controlled clinical trial or a systematic review). Once you identify an article, you must provide:
- a summary of the quality improvement intervention
- a brief critique as to the strengths and weaknesses of the intervention
- recommendations on how you improve upon the project and/or how you would apply the article’s implications to your practice.
Use the following headers in your paper:
- Background and Significance
- Review of the Literature
- Implications for Practice
- You may include additional sub-headings if appropriate.
Papers should be double spaced, follow APA 6th edition formatting, including in-text citation and referencing.
1200 words/4 pages (excluding title page and references. You do not need to include an abstract).
Please use 1” margins, 12 point font.APA