In 1000-1250 words, complete the following:
- Explain cultural factors that influence the development of ethical relationships in or between cultures.
- What are different perspectives on the ethics of developing, maintaining, or ending relationships in members of different cultural groups?
- Explain how differing cultural values and norms may influence the experience of intercultural conflict.
- Give specific illustrations that show how different conflict styles are grounded in cultural differences.
- Project must have a minimum of 5 scholarly sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
All B.A. in Communication majors should save the final version of this assignment with edits that incorporate faculty feedback after grading. Students should also save the assignment directions. COM-490: Communication Capstone will require students to prepare a portfolio that showcases their work in the program. Please save this assignment in multiple locations. See the “Communication Professional Portfolio Guide” under course materials for further instructions.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies and professional standards:
Comp 2.3 Explain how behaviors express cultural norms or values.