This paper should include the one-page informal report/email for the stakeholder you have identified. In the paper, please use the review function to highlight the thesis and topic sentences.
The informal report can be directed to an internal or external stakeholder. Use research to determine the name and title of the person for whom you will be writing the report.
The final project must contain the following sections:
- Introduction (no header)
- Audience Analysis (level 1 header)
- Problem/Background (level 1 header)
- Purpose for Report (level 2 header)
- Relevance to Stakeholder (level 2 header)
- Proposed Solution(s) (level 1 header)
- Solution to Problem (level 2 header)
- Benefit to Solution (level 2 header)
- Counterargument (level 1 header)
- Recommendation/Actions (level 1 header)
- Final Report/Email (1 page) (level 1 header)
- Conclusion (level 1 header)
- Appendix (with supporting evidence)
- Your rough draft should be at least 2-3 pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Include two properly cited sources in APA format.
- Your paper must be formatted according to the CSU Global Writing Center.