Fill in the following for a possible study with one independent variable (IV) with two conditions/treatments and a dependent variable (DV) that is measured on a continuous scale (interval or ratio):
- Independent variable = ______________
- Condition A = ______________
- Condition B = ______________
- Dependent variable = _______________
- How do you know this DV is measured on a continuous scale?
- How would you word the null hypothesis for your sample study?
- How would you word the alternative hypothesis for your sample study?
- What alpha level would you set to test your hypothesis? Why?