You should research your answer and cite at least one scholarly source when appropriate use APA Style , and always use quality writing. The discussion board is never a place to use text language or emoticons. Also, provide mathematical step by step example not by writing.
1.Three famous irrational numbers are Pi, Eulers Number, and the Golden Ratio. Research the internet and share some background information on them. Also answer the following questions about irrational numbers:
- How did early mathematicians discover that irrational numbers exist?
- At what point did they give up and decide that the numbers to the right of the decimals would never repeat and never stop?
- How far did they calculate out before making that decision 1000 places .10, 000 places?
- How many irrational numbers are there?
- Can you put irrational numbers in fraction form?
2. Review the TED video A new equation for intelligence
Summarize the information presented in the video and name three specific take-aways that you found interesting, also provide mathematical step by step examples not only texture.