In the document
MS/NM Attendance Questions
1. When assessing a child’s neurovascular status of a casted limb, what are the key components in the nursing assessment?
2. When providing parent education for developmental dysplasia of the hip, what would the nurse include in the standard treatment plan and therapy for this disorder?
3. Briefly describe the pathophysiology of cerebral palsy and describe the five goals of therapy for children with Cerebral Palsy (CP).
4. Children born with myelomeningocele (MM) require a multi-disciplinary approach to care. Identify the team members that would be involved in a child’s care who has MM and describe the rationale for the team member’s involvement.
5. Explain 5 key patient education strategies the nurse would include to parents whose child is being treated for “Club Feet”.