Please pick up a topic yourself. It can be any real-life RECENT application (within the past 12 months or so)
the topic(application) you choose must be related to one of the below physics topics
- a. Elasticity
- b. Harmonic Motion, Damped and Forced, Resonance,
- c. Wave Phenomena,
- d. Gravitational force and Potential
- e. Fluid Mechanics
- f. Kinetic Theory of Gases
- g. Heat Transfer
- h. Change of Phase (Solid, liquid, gas (change in thermal energy during conversion)?
You may want to start by searching some keys words on Google.
Grading Rubrics (you need to use scientific data/evidence to support your statements) :
1. Explain the new invention/research result (what is it) and its application in real-life (how it works) accompanied by graphs/diagrams and data.
2. Physics principals/laws involved in/related to this application(which part/function).
3. What are the new advancements/discoveries made, the stage of this new development applicable to real-life, remaining tasks to yield the final outcomes/product.
4. The impact/benefits that this new application to our everyday life and its importance.
The format requirements are as follows: Line space: single; Size: 12, Font: times; Content: minimum of Four-full-pages of text PLUS a reference list, graphs and data tables are additional to the four full pages of text.