In this unit, you become the sole owner of a healthcare organization. You would like to increase marketing potential while maintaining social responsibility within your field. As a new owner, you are not afforded a budget to hire a marketing expert and must develop the marketing strategy and subsequent collateral materials yourself. Your objective for this unit it to develop a marketing package that promotes your healthcare organization. By the end of this unit, you will become the subject matter expert on developing and deploying a marketing strategy for a healthcare organization.
- Submit your marketing package as one (1) Word document. To do this, you will need to use Page Break and copy/paste functions. Failure to submit your marketing package into one (1) document may result in a grade reduction.
- Your final submission must include each of the following:
- Professional letter from you to the local Chamber of Commerce introducing your new healthcare organization to the community. This is your opportunity to make a good, first impression, so be sure to incorporate the elements you would want to promote.
- Discuss the 4 P’s of marketing in your organization
- Discuss the 5 P’s of healthcare marketing in your organization
- Create mission and vision statements
- Develop codes of professional conduct which support social responsibility in your select healthcare field
- Record a 30-second radio announcement (using a free online voice recorder such as vocaroo.com). You will provide the audio link to your instructor on a separate page in your marketing package.
- Design a print advertisement (e.g. billboard, bus, newspaper, etc.). You will provide the print advertisement that you create on a separate page in your marketing package.
- All materials in your marketing packet must be completely original. Copying and pasting work from other sources for this assignment is strictly prohibited. Remember, you are developing a marketing package for your own healthcare organization; make it unique. Plagiarism is not permitted and will result in academic discipline. All content submitted needs to be original.