Discussion: Mapping Business Challenges to Types of Control
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Identify the business impact of several access controls.
Identify mitigation techniques for weaknesses of each of the access controls.
Read the worksheet named Mapping Business Challenges to Types of Control and address the following:
Question 1) Using what you have learned about access controls, identify the business impact of the challenge, and identify an access control method that will mitigate the impact to the business.
Question 2) Respond to your peers with your point of view on their answers.
Respond to at least two of your classmates’ original thread posts with between 100 – 150 words for each reply.Make sure your opinion is substantiated with valid reasons and references to the concepts covered in the course. In addition, initiate a discussion with the students who comment on your answer.
- APA Format 7th edition
- NO PLAGIARISM
- Word Count 1000-1500 words
- Worksheet: Mapping Business Challenges to Types of Control (ws_businesschallenges)
Use the following checklist to support your work on the assignment:
1. Engage in a discussion of the assigned topics with at least two of my peers.
2. Raise questions and solicited peer and instructor input on the topics discussed.
3. articulate my position clearly and logically.
4. Support my argument with data and information.
5. provide relevant citations and references to support my position on the issue discussed.
6. Compare and contrast my position with the perspectives offered by my peers and highlighted the critical similarities and differences.
7. Solicit peer and instructor feedback on my arguments and propositions.
8. Offer a substantive and critical evaluation of my peers perspective on the issues that is opposite of mine and supported my critical review with data and information.
9. When working through the worksheet, where you surprised by anything you learned?
10. Where you surprised about the correlation between what you are willing to share compared to what is protected by law?
11. Understanding the differences between these two ideas will help you both as a private individual and as a professional in the field.
12. Engaging your classmates helps further the conversation.Likewise, you may add something to the conversation that triggers a switch for understanding with another classmate.