Part Two Type of Questions Assignment I need this assignment done A.S.A.P Due today
Please look at the attachments for directions and follow directions.
TYPES OF QUESTIONS ASSIGNMENT 2
Grade 2 Informational and Narrative Text
Question Worksheets with literal, inferential and critical questions
Directions: Together we read “The Bee Book” by Charlotte Milner and got a look at the everyday life of bees, what they do, how they live, and how they all have to work together which is the secret to their survival. Answer the questions below about the story. Some of the questions are in the story and a few might make you think for an answer so everyone’s might be different.
1. How many bees does it take to make just one teaspoon of honey?
2. How many eyes does a bee have?
3. Why do we need bees to pollinate the flowers around us?
4. How long does it take for a baby bee to become a working adult bee?
5. Why do you think the queen is in the center when the weather gets cold?
6. Why do you think there is only ever allowed 1 Queen bee?
7. Since there is only 1 Queen why can’t all the new baby queen’s fly away in swarms to a new home?
8. Why are people so afraid of bees?
9. What will happen if bees disappear or became extinct?
10. How can you do your part to save the bees?
Directions: Today we read “Lima & Ina: The Bee Sting” by Mason Nassah and learned about how the fear of bees kept one sister from wanting to go outside. However, it was learning how important they were that helped her get over being afraid. Answer the questions below about the story. Some of the questions are in the story and a few might make you think for an answer so everyone’s might be different.
1. Who was afraid and why?
2. What caused the bee to sting Ina?
3. How did they convince Ina to go outside again?
4. What fruits did she love that the bees love to pollinate?
5. How did she feel when she found out that bees were really very important?
6. What do you think is the best way not to get stung?
7. Why do you think they went to the science museum instead of looking up the information at home first?
8. Can we live without any bees or would we need robot bees?
9. Why was it possible for Ina to be afraid but Lima wasn’t afraid?
10. Have you ever been afraid of bees? Are you still afraid of them now?
BONUS: What was the word for someone who dislikes bees so much they wish the world was completely rid of them?
Milner, C. (2018). The bee book. Melbourne, Vicoria: DK.
Nassah, M. (2017). Lima and Ina: the bee sting. Scotts Valley, CA: CreateSpace Publishing.