Unit 2 Assignment: Recruitment Plan
Planning for the recruitment process involves analyzing the competencies needed for jobs, identifying methods for attracting qualified candidates, and determining which recruitment sources will be used. In this Assignment, you will develop a recruitment plan that outlines recruitment methods and sources.
If you have not done so already, complete this Unit 2 Learning Activity after completing the Reading and before beginning your Assignment. This will help you practice important concepts needed to be more successful in this Assignment.
Before starting this Assignment, review the Assignment Checklist. Then, in a Word document, write a 23-page paper based on the following scenario:
You are the hiring manager at a major home improvement retailer, Home Improvement Center, and need to fill a position for a night shift supervisor. Develop a recruitment plan that addresses the following:
- Determineifyouwilluseaproactiveorreactiverecruitmentapproachandexplainwhyyou selected that approach.
- Identifywhichrecruitmentsourcesyouwilluseanddescribewhyyouwillbeusingthese sources.
- Describehowyouwilluserecruitmentmetricstomeasuretheeffectivenessoftherecruitment plan.
- ? This Assignment should be a 23-page Word document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
- ? It must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
- ? Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples where asked.
- ? Your paper should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- ? Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- ? A separate page at the end of your research paper should contain a list of references, in APA 6th edition format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
- ? Be sure to cite where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA 6th edition format. Review the APA formats found in the Writing Center.
- ? Review the grading rubric below to ensure all points have been captured in the paper.