- The weekly requirement is for students to participate in a meaningful discussion with peers.
- A minimum of two (2) reply posts are required weekly, resulting in at least three (3) total posts for the week.
- Initial posts must be at least 250 words in length.
- The initial and secondary posts should be meaningful and should promote further discussion.
- Please refer to the discussion threads grading rubric for more information about the quality of posts.
- All discussion posts should use complete sentences, proper grammar and spelling, and APA citation guidelines if you refer to an outside source.
- Refer to the textbook and external sources, being certain to use APA Guidelines to properly include in-text citations and a reference list at the end of your discussion posts.
- Your list of references should be single-spaced and not contain any indentation.
- It should be noted that in your professional experience emails in capitalized letters means the person is screaming or yelling.
The team has decided to move forward with the company luncheon in the timeframe established. You are about two weeks from the event, and there has been little to no management oversight on the performance of the project.
- Why is it necessary to track actual and committed costs once a project starts?
- Why is it necessary to calculate the earned value of work performed?
- Why are the cost control steps important to the project?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.