- Select a career path (e.g., architecture, engineering, nursing, business management, etc.).
- Analyze the impact that gender has in:
- The career choice itself, including gender stereotyping within that career
- Other factors that might influence career choice, obstacles to entering the career, and factors that impact career success
- The work setting within that career, including factors that might lead to discrimination, communication differences that impact workplace success, issues related to power, and rates of sexual harassment
References should come from Brannon, L. (2017). Gender: Psychological perspectives (7th ed.). New York, NY: Routledge. Chapter 12, “Careers and Work” (pp. 355-380)