Topic: COVID-19 vaccine and the risk involved in the vaccine
Problem Statement: What are the adverse effects in adults who receive the COVID- 19 vaccine?
attach is the assignment questions.
The literature review is one of the most important components, and often the most time consuming part, of a good research proposal. Without the solid foundation of a good literature review, it is difficult to make a strong research proposal.
The following requirements should be met in your literature review:
· Include a minimum of seven scholarly sources
· Organize in logical sections
· Include an overview of the literature
· Be unbiased in your presentation of information
· Include sources and content relevant to your research questions and hypothesis; state the relevance in your literature review
· Include a critical assessment of the sources. Do not simply include a summary of what you have read
· A strong introduction and conclusion, including further questions for research
· Proper APA formatting, citations, and references