Project: Implementing a Simulation of basic operations of Operating System.
1. Simulate the following process of the kernel of an O.S :
Dispatching, scheduling transitioning
Dispatching following a round robin technique and priority
Change the status of the process accordingly
2. Create two threads of the different modules of the program created in in (1.)
You can use JAVA , C or C++ and run them at the same time. Show the results of executing the 2 threads.
3. Describe in your own words with all possible details, the process execution in SOLARIS of a program that generate several processes and several threads in a multicore system.
- The code for the simulation in 1) must be in a high-level programming language.
- A Diagram representing classes, methods, functions or any other structure must be provided