Title: Writing a Review Article
- Topic of interest: Decision Making .
- Form a working title.
- Choose 5 published journal articles related to your title. The journal articles must be recent(2016-2020).
- Refer also to the APA Writing Style guideline given and write accordingly.
- What is a Review Article?
- Critical and constructive analysis of existing published literature in a field, through summary, analysis, and comparison.
- Often identifying specific gaps or problems and providing recommendations for future research.
- Secondary literature. Generally do not present new data from the author’s experimental work.
- Literature reviews, systematic reviews, and meta-analyses. Review articles can be of varying lengths depending upon the journal and subject area.
- Narrative reviews or literature reviews, or Systematic reviews are okay as well.