Using the business from the assignment, Feasibility Analysis, write a 3–4 page paper in which you:
- Identify its primary target market. Explain your response.
- Specify three methods you will use to research customer needs and wants.
- Describe the marketing mix: a) product, b) pricing strategy, c) promotion, and d) placement or distribution.
- Create a one-year advertising budget and plan that incorporate the use of various advertising media and publicity.
- Include at least two references outside the textbook. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the Strayer Library or review Bachelor of Business Administration Library Guide.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create a marketing plan to help a business effectively promote its products and services.
- Norman M. Scarborough. 2015. Entrepreneurship and Effective Small Business Management. p. 274.