What are the concerns and challenges of an organization you select to meeting regulatory ERM requirements?
- Papers must be your original work.
- Papers must be at least 10 double-spaced pages exclusive of title page, abstract, tables and figures, references, and any appendices.
- At least 15 references are expected and at least 10 of those must be peer-reviewed.
- The paper, sources, and citations are to be provided in APA format.
Reminders on APA Guidelines
- The paper should be double-spaced standard-sized (8.5" x 11"), with 1" margins on all sides.
- APA recommends using 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
- Include a page header at the top of every page.
- Your paper should include four major sections: the Title Page, Abstract, Main Body, and References.