Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Describe the artwork in terms of subject, medium, composition, and use of color.
- Classify the work of art, highlighting the style, movement, and any innovation the artist displayed.
- Analyze the relationship between the work of art and the influences on the artist that shape the interpretation of the art.
- Explain your personal view of the work and make a recommendation for or against the public viewing the work.
- Include three (3) references to support your claims. (The text may be used as one (1) reference.)